Saturday, June 13, 2009

Health is Wealth..

Recently I read an article about health. So, I would like to share something about the article. For my opinion I agree whole heartedly with my title that is 'health is wealth'. If a person is not healthy then the person will find it very difficult to enjoy their life eventhough they are rich. If you are asked to choose one of the following things,which will you prefer? 'health wihout wealth' or 'wealth with out health'? without hesitation, I will choose the first one. But actually I want health and wealth! exactly..hehe..

Wealth is generally connected with how much money a person has and how rich is the person. After reading the article, I think about my neighbour. He is very rich. He has everything that anyone hope for and sometimes no one dares to hope for as it is so much luxuries. He lives in a huge house with guards and sophisticated burglar alarm. He also has expensive car (like BMW) , furniture, pictures and other things that a rich person has. Hmm..well..he has everything except a good health.

Everywhere he goes,he will will carry along with him a bag of medicine. He has to take a lot of pills everyday for his weak heart, diabetes and hypertension. He is now 60 years old. Our family are really close. Of course as we are neighbourhood. He told my father one evening about his lack of health and said that he wish that he was young and lead a health life again. So that he will not suffer like now. Unfortunately, no one can regain his health again.

I hope when I learn in medicine, I will know what should and should not do in order to lead a healthy life. Then, I could always advice my parents, family and other people around me about health. What is the use of money if one has to take so much medicine everyday. How can one enjoy life when one's body is pain?

Health without wealth is better. That is what my parent and grandmother have now. I will always pray that my family, teachers, friends, and other persons that love me are in a good health. InsyaAllah.. I also pray that I will be rich and in a good health. This is because I want to give my parents living in a comfortable and some luxuries in their life one day! I hope to give them pleasure in vacation to other country. Hehe.. just dreaming right now and hopefully it will become true one day!

2 comments: