Saturday, May 30, 2009

My life in INTEC..

On 17th Mei, I arrived at International Education Centre(INTEC). JPA was calling me on 12th Mei.haha..I was blurred that time.I'm going to study again after struggling in SPM. I'm not ready yet..but...it's ok lah after four months doing nothing. I'm now ready to study really hard to achieve that title ''Dr." in front of my name!huhu..really sweet. I also want to give my service to Malaysians that need my help. I also wish and will trying hard to make Malaysia as a well known country in medical services at global state. Other than that, I will study hard in medicine because of Allah,religion,country,family,and community..

Ok..back to the main title..my life in INTEC..huhu..we had a wonderful first week program called MMS (Minggu Mesra Siswa). And in another word,orientation week. it was being handled by our seniors. I was really busy that week but our seniors were really sporting! When the first time they called us ''siswa and siswazah", I felt weird..are they calling us? haha..I was not familiar that time. I am now a SISWAZAH! there are a lot of lessons that I get from that MMS. The lessons really helpful as they prepare myself towards shockable university life!

I am living in block Cemara. The room is good enough and comfortable even there is no air-conditioner.hehe..Now i have to buy my foods by myself. I also have to manage my expenses. In university, there are nobody to really guide me on what I should do. We can just go out from hostel any time we want. There are a lot of shopping complex nearby.huhu..My parents,family members,wardens are not here to watch me all the time on what Im doing. But,Ill try my best to be always in a good manner and study hard. InsyaAllah..

The second week, we are divided into several groups and Im in MEG5. There are 22 members in my class. They are really polite, helpful and smart! exactly! I'm quite nervous actually as I'm studying among the cleverest students in Malaysia. I have to maintain study really hard. This is the week that I really waiting for. We are going to study in university style! I have 8 subjects to be study on in this 3 months preparation in INTEC. The subjects are..
1)English for pre-medical student
2)Arabic for pre-medical student
3)Bio-chemistry
4)Physiology
5)Biology
6)Civilization in medicine
7)Introduction to Islam and medicine
8)Computer literacy

Even in the first day in class, we are given topics to be presented on the next day!huhu..that is my first class in English for pre-medical student. My lecturer's name for this subject is Miss Siti Hasnaa bt Shaharun. The presentation was not really good. Quite shameful actually but our lecturer can still lend her ears for the presentations and keep smiling to us telling that we can do it!hehe..and actually, I'm now become a blogger because we have to write our journal in the form of electronic journal that is blog!! haha..so,because of Miss Hasnaa, I'm willing to have a blog..huhu..its interesting..Ermm..most of our lecturers are still young!its great right! I'm very proud of my lecturer! A big clap for them! owh..before I forget, something that is different from secondary school life is that ASSIGNMENT! Huaaaaaaaaaaa....there are a lot of assignments in written form and also presentation (slide) form. Im now trying hard to manage my assingment to be done on time..hopefully..

ermm..I think thats all to tell aout the life in INTEC. Hope all of my friends from SRI ABIM, SMK Dato Hj MOHD REDZA, Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah, and also my friends in INTEC can cope the new life in university and study hard to achieve a better life for future in Mardhatillah..InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment